Terms of Service – Whigumstyx.com
The general provisions concerning our blog network are as follows:
Note: Before you read any further, pay attention to this – Your blog (and if applicable, any products your sell or promote, in any way, on your blog) MUST NOT contain ANY material (visual or text) that is illegal. If so, information contained in your user account (along with your IP address) will be reported to the proper authorities.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by the Website, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Your Whigumstyx.com Account and Site. If you create a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and The Website may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause The Website liability. You must immediately notify The Website of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. The Website will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by The Website or otherwise.
3. Content Submission. By submitting Content to The Website for inclusion on your Website, you grant The Website a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, The Website will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, The Website has the right (though not the obligation) to, in The Website’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in The Website’s reasonable opinion, violates any The Website policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in The Website’s sole discretion. The Website will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
4. Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Optional paid services such as extra storage, or domain purchases are available on the Website (any such services, an “Upgrade”). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay The Website the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
5. Responsibility of Website Visitors. The Website has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, The Website does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. The Website disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Whigumstyx.com links, and that link to Whigumstyx.com. The Website does not have any control over those non- Whigumstyx.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non- Whigumstyx.com website or webpage, The Website does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non- Whigumstyx.com websites and webpages.
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As The Website asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Whigumstyx.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify The Website in accordance with The Website’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. The Website will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. The Website will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of The Website or others. In the case of such termination, The Website will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to The Website.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from The Website to you any The Website or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with The Website. The Website, Whigumstyx.com, the Whigumstyx.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Whigumstyx.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Website or The Website’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any The Website or third-party trademarks.
9. Advertisements. The Website reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an Ad-free Upgrade or a VIP Services account.
10. Attribution. The Website reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at Whigumstyx.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar. Footer credits and the Whigumstyx.com toolbar may not be altered or removed regardless of upgrades purchased.
11. Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
12. Changes. The Website reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. The Website may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
13. Termination. The Website may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Whigumstyx.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. The Website and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither The Website nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
15. Limitation of Liability. In no event will The Website, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to The Website under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. The Website shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
17. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Website, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
18. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between The Website and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of The Website, or by the posting by The Website of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Nevada, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Washoe County, Nevada. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with an arbitrator. The arbitration shall take place in Washoe County, Nevada, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; The Website may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
The general provisions of our affiliate program as a whole are as follows:
1. This program is free to join. There is no cost to sign up, or for any other aspect of the program.
2. The visitor browses your site or email, and may decide to click on the affiliate link (from the link code which we supply to you) and buy a service (such as a premium blog) at www.Whigumstyx.com (referred to as Trying Faith).
3. The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes (the cookie expires after 45 days).
4. If the visitor that clicked on your affiliate link orders (the order does not need to be placed during the same browser session), the order will be registered as a sale for you and you will receive a commission for the sale.
- Your commission per sale is currently 10%.
- Payments are automatic through your PayPal account.
Below are terms of service defining both the relationship between Whigumstyx.com and our affiliates, and defining the role, rules, and obligations asked of our affiliates.
1. As an affiliate, you are an independent contractor and not an employee of Trying Faith.
2. Taxes and other outside fees associated with your own income production are your responsibility.
3. All online marketing efforts must comply with all spam and “truth in advertising” laws. Furthermore, all online marketing must be associated only with legal and professional items, services, and activities.
4. Offline marketing must also comply with all applicable marketing and business laws. As was with #3 above, all offline marketing must be associated only with legal and professional items, services, and activities.
5. Any online or offline programs initiated by you are your financial responsibility. In other words, if you take out an ad to direct people to your site and affiliate link, it is up to you to pay for that ad.
6. All Trying Faith website pages, email templates, and product components are copyrighted and/or proprietary and any use thereof must be intended for a sale that finalizes through Trying Faith. In other words, you cannot use our marketing materials or product to generate sales for other products, people, or companies. For a selection of useful tools, text, and graphics, please visit our Affiliate page.
7. You agree not to misrepresent the product to any potential customer or potential sub-affiliate.
8. You agree not to misrepresent the earnings potential of this product to anyone.
9. You acknowledge that Trying Faith will send emails from time to time in order to provide you updates to the latest tools available to our affiliates.
10. By filling out the signup form you will automatically become an AFFILIATE and are bound by the terms of this agreement.
11. And the negative stuff: Violation of these terms may, at the very least, cause us to sever our relationship with you as an independent rep.
12. And last and most important of all, the positive stuff: Above all else, we hope that you make a great income being our affiliate, and that you enjoy everything you do with us and for us!
Thank you for taking this step. We look forward to working with you!
We make no claim as to the amount of money you will earn as an affiliate above and beyond the set amounts or commissions you will make as the result of a direct sale. All sales credited to you will be the result of your own efforts and/or the efforts of groups of fellow marketers. All people or groups recruited by you, and/or working for you, must adhere to our “Terms of Service.”