Terms of Service – Whigumstyx.com
The general provisions concerning our blog network are as follows:
Note: Before you read any further, pay attention to this – Your blog (and if applicable, any products your sell or promote, in any way, on your blog) MUST NOT contain ANY material (visual or text) that is illegal. If so, information contained in your user account (along with your IP address) will be reported to the proper authorities.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by the Website, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Your Whigumstyx.com Account and Site. If you create a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and The Website may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause The Website liability. You must immediately notify The Website of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. The Website will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by The Website or otherwise.
3. Content Submission. By submitting Content to The Website for inclusion on your Website, you grant The Website a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, The Website will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, The Website has the right (though not the obligation) to, in The Website’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in The Website’s reasonable opinion, violates any The Website policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in The Website’s sole discretion. The Website will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
4. Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Optional paid services such as extra storage, or domain purchases are available on the Website (any such services, an “Upgrade”). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay The Website the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
5. Responsibility of Website Visitors. The Website has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, The Website does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. The Website disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Whigumstyx.com links, and that link to Whigumstyx.com. The Website does not have any control over those non- Whigumstyx.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non- Whigumstyx.com website or webpage, The Website does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non- Whigumstyx.com websites and webpages.
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As The Website asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Whigumstyx.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify The Website in accordance with The Website’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. The Website will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. The Website will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of The Website or others. In the case of such termination, The Website will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to The Website.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from The Website to you any The Website or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with The Website. The Website, Whigumstyx.com, the Whigumstyx.com log